Tokenized pre-IPO shares of Gett are now available on OKONTO
August 12, 2019
OKONTO and ITI Capital are running an STO (Security Token Offering) campaign giving a unique opportunity to invest in security tokens backed by Gett preferred shares at a valuation of USD 1 billion. STO is held before the IPO of Gett, scheduled for Q1 2020. The minimum investment amount for private and professional investors is 415 euros or 1 GTT security token.
Gett company. Gett operates directly in four countries: US, UK, Israel and Russia. The company is Europe's largest ride-hailing service provider by revenue and a global leader in corporate ground travel. Gett has raised more than USD 800M in total funding, with USD 300M+ coming from the world’s #1 carmaker, Volkswagen. In May 2019, the company raised $200 million in a mix of debt and equity at a post-money valuation of $1.5 billion. According to Dave Weisser, Gett’s CEO, this was probably the last round of investment before the IPO in the Q1 2020.
STO (Security Token Offering). Digital assets platform OKONTO and global brokerage group ITI Capital give an opportunity to invest in Gett shares before the IPO. In order to attract a wide range of investors, as well as to simplify the investment process, STO campaign is held as a fundraising tool using blockchain. For this purpose the Gett’s preferred shares of Drive Tech Fund SP (managed by Da Vinci Capital, a shareholder of Gett) were tokenized and issued as GTT security tokens.
The value of tokens. Tokenization of Gett’s shares was performed based on the company’s valuation of USD 1 billion. The cost of 1 GTT security token is 415 euros. Each security token is backed by a large stake of Gett’s preferred shares. The exact terms of token conversion and the number of shares can be found out by investors after the account registration and signing the non-disclosure terms on the platform.
How to invest. In order to join the STO, an investor needs to register an account on the OKONTO platform, complete a quick identity verification (KYC) procedure, deposit funds for the amount of investment using a bank transfer or credit card, and complete a deal on the STO page. When Gett IPO takes place, investors will be able to convert tokens into Gett shares and credit them to their brokerage accounts or sell them on the OKONTO platform at the company’s current stock exchange price without any commissions. Both private and professional investors, including legal entities, can take part in the campaign.
Why invest now.
- Unique. So far, Gett shares are nowhere else available to investors. The situation will change only with the IPO of Gett in the first quarter of 2020.
- Promising. The shares are tokenized according to Gett's valuation of USD 1 billion.
- Affordable. Price of 1 token is 415 euros and it is backed by a large block of Gett preferred shares.
- Liquid asset. After the IPO, you will be able to convert tokens into Gett shares and credit them to a brokerage account or sell them back to OKONTO at the actual stock price without any commission.
- Safe. Prior to Gett's IPO, the tokens will be held with ITI Capital Limited on a segregated OKONTO account by Lloyds Bank Plc (UK) and insured by the state depositary.
- Legal. The campaign is held on a licensed platform with the participation of well-known investment funds of Russia and England, in accordance with the requirements of the Estonian Securities Act (§ 12. Public offer of securities).
- Convenient. STO (Security Token Offering) — the sale of shares as security tokens (GTT), is the most convenient form of investment in a legal legal framework for any investor.
Regulatory compliance. One of the advantages of STO is the strict state regulation. Tokenization of Gett shares (issue of security tokens) and organization of STO are held in full compliance with the European legislation, legal regulations of the issuer’s and investors’ country, requirements of the law on securities and regulatory requirements under the KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) procedures.
Join the STO at https://www.okonto.com/invest/gett/