How can we help you?
- How to buy or sell digital currency?
- Create an account
- If the exchange exceeds EUR 500 (or equivalent), please verify your identity
- Top up your wallet (link a bank account or transfer digital currency)
- Start buying and selling digital currencies
- Which countries are supported?
We currently support legal residents in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and C.I.S countries.
- How long does it take to buy or sell?
Buying or selling is instant and automatic.
- What payment methods, fiat currencies and digital currencies are supported?
You can top up your wallet or make a withdrawal using bank transfer.
We work only with the Euro (EUR) and US Dollars (USD).
The list of supported digital currencies can be found on the exchange page or in your wallet.
- What fees are charged when buying or selling?
When charging any commission, the amount is always specified on page, we do not charge hidden fees. Fee schedule.
- How much currency I can buy or sell?
For security, regulatory compliance, and fraud prevention, there are restrictions on buying and selling digital currencies. These limits vary depending on your account type, payment method used, purchase history age, and other factors. You can see your limits in your account.
- Why do I need to verify my identity?
Identity verification is required by regulators to ensure security, regulatory compliance and fraud prevention.
- How to create and verify business account?
The director of the company or a member of the board must register a regular account and pass the verification. When the verification is confirmed, request verification of your business account by contacting the support service (business account registration).
- How many network confirmations are needed to confirm a cryptocurrency transaction?
When you deposit or withdraw a cryptocurrency from the wallet, the number of network confirmations depends on the type of cryptocurrency.CurrencyMinimum network confirmationBitcoin3Ethereum25Bitcoin Cash6Tether25
- What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an additional layer of security.
This ensures that only you can access your account, even if the password is known to someone else.
Install and setup the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone (Android, iPhone или BlackBerry).
After setup you'll be able to generate the verification codes you need to sign in to your account.
If you can't access your account with Google Authenticator, please contact support.